Fall Out

The excellent CBC documentary Fall Out will be airing on CBC Newsworld on Tuesday July 8 at 10pm ET and 10pm PT. It will repeat on Saturday July 12 at 10pm ET and 7pm PT.

Of the documentaries on the Airborne that came out recently, I thought that this was the best one. It is a must watch if you haven’t seen it already. Thanks to Adam de Bartok for sending this in.

7 Responses to “Fall Out”

1. on 04 Jul 2003 at 11:31 amRyanR

Sounds like a good plan. I haven’t seen any Airborne documentaries whatsoever in my life. The last documentary I watched on CBC was the one about Somolia, but I felt they sort of left the Canadians out on that one.

2. on 05 Jul 2003 at 2:06 amDave Ortt

Is this the same one that was shown before, the Rough cuts one?

3. on 05 Jul 2003 at 10:19 amRob

I believe it is the Rough Cuts one, well worth watching if you haven’t seen it.

4. on 10 Jul 2003 at 7:51 amRyanR

Was it even on during that Tuesday timeslot? I waited around on CBC and it didn’t come on. Perhaps it was because my cable has CBC-W and CBC-E and not the plain CBC. sigh.

5. on 10 Jul 2003 at 10:04 amRob

I am pretty sure it is on CBC Newsworld, the CBC cable news channel, not the regular CBC channel. Check the CBC website and look for the program Rough Cuts to be sure.

6. on 10 Jul 2003 at 10:17 amAnonymous

It is on CBC NewsWorld. Check this page for more information;

7. on 10 Jul 2003 at 3:07 pmDonald K Munroe

In any organization, there are always a few bad
    apples. Unfortunately, our current dysfunctional
    government, led by Chretien did not possess common
    sense prior to disbanding the CAR. The vast majority of the troopers in the CAR are first class soldiers, BUT when a federal government is dysfunctional in all areas, disbandment is the
    easy way out. MAY CHRETIEN AND HIS RAG-TAG GOVERNMENT BE PERMANENTLY DISBANDED DURING THE NEXT FEDERAL ELECTION!!!!!