Print for Sale

YOW7163427.1 I noticed this print for sale online today and thought that one of you might like it. I am not selling this, nor do I know the seller. Make sure you do due diligence before purchasing. He is asking $100 and the print is in Gatineau.

Click here to view the sale.

10 Responses to “Print for Sale”

1. on 31 Oct 2008 at 5:42 pmKirk Lawson

I’m pretty sure that my old roommate, Jodi Sherrit, was one of the guys who modeled for the drawing.

2. on 13 Nov 2008 at 11:02 pmLightweight

This item has been sold.

3. on 14 Nov 2008 at 12:22 pmKevin Goodlad

The artist is my former CO Col Jamieson of 2 Field Ambulance.

4. on 04 Jun 2009 at 9:29 amPat Wiltse

A hundred bucks!!!!!! Mines all crumpled up in the bottom of a kit bag!

5. on 28 Feb 2010 at 7:41 pmJodi Sherritt

Kirk Lawson was right I was the jump master for the pitcher andBill Collins was the #1

6. on 14 May 2010 at 2:34 pmKal

I am pretty sure I have a pencil sketch of that same picture. I will have to look in my collection.

k

7. on 02 Oct 2010 at 11:40 amscott paterson

2 cdo 1977-1979, 3 cdo 1979 1983.
    I remember seeing this picture back then and all the names that have responded. The kit shop in Gatineau is pretty good, having some pretty good stuff and reliable delivery.I hope everyone is having a good life, I still see Weeks,C.P, Reg Irvine, who some say is crazy, sorry Reg and John Pullman.I did jump course 7710 with Kirk-hey Kirk!
    Scott Paterson
    Cheers to all
    Airborne always, screw Chretian!

8. on 02 Mar 2012 at 7:09 amTim Sheehan

I am the third man back, checking my hook was closed on the line. This was one of the training jumps on my Jump Course, Jan/79. The man in the door was Last name of Burns, I went through OTD Wainwright with him. The second man was a Major from the Malitia on course to get his wings.

9. on 27 Mar 2012 at 12:38 amFormer Paratrooper

I’m looking at my copy right now – nicely framed. Maybe when I get really destitute, I can sell it but hope I don’t have to for a few years yet.

10. on 14 Oct 2014 at 6:30 amKim Sherritt

I would like to know if anyone can tell where to get this Artwork. Would like to have one for our daughter