Basic Para Course 9006 23 Apr to 10 May 1990

I’ve uploaded a photo of Para Course 9006 courtesy of Jim Nissila. Click on it to see the full size version. I recognize at least four people, how about you? Check it out with the other Unit Photos

10 Responses to “Basic Para Course 9006 23 Apr to 10 May 1990”

1. on 31 Jul 2012 at 3:32 pmChris Morgan

Hi, I couldn’t see any way of contacting you via email, so I thought I would leave a comment. My name’s Chris Morgan, I am the producer of a major new war film, called ‘Coup’, which may be of interest to your readers. Tagline – a rogue General stages a military coup in America. We have already raised over £750,000 towards our target of £3m via Wefund – http://wefund.com/project/coup-film/p30307/ . We are raising further awareness of the film and seeking to raise the rest of the money via the crowdfunding site above. Please follow the link to follow the project or pledge money via crowdfunding. You can also email me chris@chrismorganfilms.com for more info and a copy of the press release.

2. on 01 Sep 2012 at 2:07 pmMitch M

Sgt Tony Meier (PI) standing far left, staff sitting from left ,
    Unknown (my memory is going LOL), Capt Ed Haverstock(Crse officer and PI), LCol Dave Bondurant (CO CABC-RIP), Major Karl Gotthardt(OC PTC), RSM Collier, (CSM PTC) ,

3. on 07 Sep 2012 at 9:36 pmMitch M

CSM PTC MWO Fred Martin….last ran into him in Kandahar when we were working for ATCO Frontec Europe….he claimed it was his last tour ever….at age 67.

4. on 20 Jun 2013 at 2:04 amIan MacGillivray

i’m PTE MacGillivray 1 PPCLI. Second in from the right. first row.

5. on 14 Mar 2020 at 11:32 pmKarina Bracegirdle

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to be a enjoyment account it. Glance advanced to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?

6. on 05 Apr 2020 at 8:00 amClaribel Cisco

Unquestionably consider that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the internet the easiest thing to take into accout of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while other folks think about issues that they plainly do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing without having side effect , other people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

7. on 03 May 2020 at 3:11 pmSanto Kellett

It’s amazing to visit this web page and reading the views of all mates about this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting experience.

8. on 17 Jun 2020 at 9:21 pmTaylor Tibbs

Asking questions are genuinely nice thing if you are not understanding something fully, but this post presents good understanding even.

9. on 20 Jun 2020 at 2:04 amIsla Wurfel

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

10. on 21 Oct 2020 at 3:34 pmGregorio Lenihan

I do consider all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too quick for novices. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Would You My web-site :: Poker online