Brad Elms

We have lost another brother. The funeral for Brad Elms will be held at 14:00hrs 8 Nov at St Andrews Presbyterian Church, 130 Clergy Street East, Kingston, Ontario K7K 3S3. Internment will follow at Cataraqui Cemetery, 927 Purdy’s Mill Rd, Kingston, followed by a reception at Fort Frontenac.

Rest in Peace brother…

8 Responses to “Brad Elms”

1. on 05 Nov 2014 at 5:20 pmSteve Kooistra

Worked with Brad way back in the early 80s. A good soldier. Condolences to his family and comrades.

2. on 05 Nov 2014 at 5:28 pmEric Viau

Brad directly influenced me to become a better person. I will always remember him. My sincere condolences to Sherri and the kids.

3. on 05 Nov 2014 at 8:17 pmChad Gallant

Never fails to leave me thinking who will pass before us. Let your soul be at peace Brad. Airborne.

4. on 07 Nov 2014 at 2:23 pmDarren Harding

I remember Brad as a senior NCO back in 3 Commando, the Canadian Airborne Regiment. We served together (as did a lot of the guys on this site) in Somalia 1992-1993. I am truly saddened by another loss of an Airborne Brother, and my heartfelt condolences go out to his family, friends, and fellow paratroopers. Rest in Peace, brother- Light winds and soft landings.
    Airborne

5. on 10 Nov 2014 at 11:43 pmRoy van den Berg

Brad was a good man and consummate professional. Served many years with his in battalion, in the Commando, and in the army staff world. Always driven as a soldier but poignant as a man.

Thank you for being a mentor, a soldier, my friend.

6. on 14 Nov 2014 at 6:08 amMichael Bell

I was shocked to hear of Brad’s passing, to Brad’s family, please accept my very sincere condolences. We served together from the time Brad earned his cap badge and he will always be remembered by me as a person who exemplifies what a soldier should be.

Pro Patria

7. on 19 Nov 2014 at 10:46 amblaster

Rest in Peace, Brad.

8. on 27 Dec 2014 at 11:14 pmMike Doucett

Brad was my WO for my first 2 years in the Regiment,including the tour in Somalia,he was demanding,but fair and knowledgeable,was glad to serve under him.I`m shocked,and saddened to hear of his passing,he was a GOOD man.To his family,my deepest condolences,fair winds and soft landings,Brad,until we rendezvous again,Airborne brother.